YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

About Fucking Time

This is my favorite series... and I've been anticipating this episode for some time now. Great work as always.

Eggmation- society Eggmation- society

Perfection

I really liked the other Eggmation... so no suprise that this one was excellent as well. I gave you all around tens, because I wished I could vote higher in some of the other catergories... consider them run off points.

TheDevilsJoker responds:

Yep, Im doin ona each, a funny (This one) A silly (Dance Dance) And an action (Eggscape) but keep in mind, der will be more to come!

F-B-F Magic! F-B-F Magic!

I dunno

I really liked the music, sounded kinda megaman style... but the animation didn't do it for me... though the transitions were smooth... so I'll give this a 3, and hope it passes

Rikimaru-ssj responds:

Thank you, sorry it wasnt enjoyable for you.

Flash Madness Volume 1 Flash Madness Volume 1

Awesomeness

I can't wait to see Volume 2, because this is some incrediblly cool work here

im-an-oompa-loompa responds:

Thanks, it might take me a little while ;P

Weapon Arts Weapon Arts

Good Job Topher

Hey Ozy.... good job from the Razz. Finally got around to reviewing the movie... good work

Mario vs. Sonic S.E. Mario vs. Sonic S.E.

Awesome

Great flash... very original, not the typical shit that I have to sit through and give a 0 to (like the pube muppet series).

The Galaxy Song The Galaxy Song

The Meaning of Awesome

Anyone who makes a good flash using a song from one of my favorite movies deserves a 5 in my book. Good stuff.

Toml Episode 4 Toml Episode 4

Awesome

I don't give out many 5's... this might be like my 3rd or 4th... but for once I've found a flash worthy of one. Good Job, I'll be anticipating episode 5, which can only be better then this.

Resident Earthbound Resident Earthbound

Awesome

I gave you 10's all around... simply because I wish I could rate this thing higher. You got a 5 from me... finally a submission I truly enjoyed.

Tool-Of-The-System responds:

Yes, I noticed the line of blammable movies before I submitted mine...

at the hospital... at the hospital...

Crap

This wasn't even mildly entertaining. You spelt the word Pierce wrong, and this didn't make any sense at all. I wish you'd stick something sharp into your heart, because you made me want to stick something sharp in my eyes.